Monday, May 19, 2008

Who Needs Kids to Have Fun at a Zoo?

Many things are nice about the Lincoln Park Zoo in downtown Chicago. The main thing is that it is FREE - how splendid!
The welcome sign to the zoo was missing the "o" in Lincoln so I decided to replace it with my hands and Ben has chosen to use his mouth.
 I look exactly like a meerkat don't I?


 I love this shot!
 I don't know why I have to imitate all of the animals but this is my warthog look. 
 Ben staring down a black bear through (luckily) some thick glass.
 Ben was so impressed that they had these camels from Mongolia. 

3 comments:

Cami and Juan said...

How great a free zoo. I haven't been to the zoo in years! I love your animal imitations.

Clemstock said...

It was kind of hard to tell the animals from the people. Do you think you could post little sticky notes so I can comment a little better......you know ones that say this is Ben and this is Jamie....ha ha ha just kidding. I am always trying to get Tom to do stuff like this in public but he is so shy and stubborn he refuses to. So usually the pictures are just of me. Maybe I will show him your blog and that will let him know that it's cool to be funny.....

jen said...

love the pictures! and i just want to know what funny things the camera did not pick up! i will be sure to let you know where i end up!