Sunday, May 18, 2008

Jamie and Ben's "Needs"

So Jenny and Lesley have both done this so I thought I'd see what results came up. You are to go into Google and type your name and needs like "Jamie needs" and then it would list out what I apparently needed. Most of them are quite awkward. I did Ben too out of curiosity.

1) Jamie needs a kid
2) Jamie needs mental help (ouch!)
3) Jamie needs to shut the (you know what) up
4) Jamie needs to mind her own business
5) Jamie needs a drink 
6) Jamie needs to stop making horrible faces
7) Jamie needs a little wiggle room
8) Jamie needs our support
9) Jamie needs a China destination
10) Jamie needs a hug

* Don't I sound dysfunctional? 

Here's Ben:

1) Ben needs money (yeah he does!)
2) Ben needs a ride home
3) Ben needs to close the deal by Valentine's Day
4) Ben needs your help
5) Ben needs a big comeback
6) Ben needs a nap
7) Ben needs to be taken home
8) Ben needs to chime in
9) Ben needs your vote
10) Ben needs his own publicity without his wife ( I swear one said that )

2 comments:

Clemstock said...

Okay tell me how to do this....

Coleman Family said...

Jamie, I can think of a few more things I could add to your "needs"...hee hee!