Sunday, May 25, 2008

Only 47 1/8 Days Left...

Ben left last Tuesday for India. He got there safe and sound and is enjoying the 103 degree weather and 85% humidity. His room luckily has air conditioning though. Tomorrow (well today for him) he starts work at the medical clinic. Before he left I made him a countdown book (kinda high school yeah? whatever), I have a countdown on our white board in the kitchen, and my sister even sent me one that I have in my classroom at school.  My sister Laura sent me a care package the next day after he left with a ton of goodies to cheer me up and get me looking forward to coming to Washington for the last month before Ben comes home. In that package she sent me random things that would remind me of Disneyland (since we're all going in July). The lovely hat and mug were a reminder of the Tiki room in Adventureland. I love my sister.

Ben left these for me as a surprise before he left. =( Cute huh? 

4 comments:

emily kate said...

Oh my gosh! Precious! That is so sweet. I've been thinking of you this week! Are you coming to Utah at all this summer?? I need to see you!

Cami and Juan said...

Your sister is so nice! And Ben is sweet leaving those gorgeous flowers and he will be back before you know it. Juan and I are going to Disneyland in June. It will be his first time ever, so we are pretty excited.

Clemstock said...

Like the hat. Think you should wear it in the airport to pick up Ben. Wish I had a cool sister (guess I should wish for a sister first huh?)

Kristen Sheranian said...

Are you doing okay now that Ben is gone? Sad. At least Disneyland is in sight! I love you!