Saturday, May 10, 2008

one wall down

I'm a big fan of decorating. I've rearranged my house many times in the last 11 months that we've lived here and I think I've finally got one wall down and completed (I'm not gonna touch it until we move!). Well, actually I think I might add something else to the right of it eventually but I dunno. It's a wall in my dining room. Also, I found out a few weeks ago from our landlord that we can paint our walls -WooHoo! In the next few weeks I'll begin my painting job - a warm Tuscan orange in the dining room (but not on the wall I just finished - too much color I think) and a lovely cappuccino color in my family room. I'm saving that job for when Ben's in India so I'll have something to occupy my time. Once I paint the walls I'll post some pictures.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Wow I am excited to see your walls once they are painted. I need to post some pictures of our house too. It looks so cute.

Coleman Family said...

BEAUTIFUL darling!