Wednesday, November 25, 2009

an update

Today we (yes, Ben was actually able to come) went to my 39 week appointment. I'm dilated to a 1 - I was excited at first but now that doesn't sound quite as thrilling... dang it. Anyway, my contractions have been getting stronger and more frequent but still really random. My doctor offered to strip my membrane (sorry if that's too much information) to speed things up but Ben and I were a little selfish and wanted to enjoy Thanksgiving and Black Friday before we're in the hospital for awhile. He said that if she doesn't come by next Tuesday's appointment that they'll probably induce me then. Yay! Weird to think that a week from today we'll finally have her. What a looooong nine months.
Above 37 weeks and 3 days.
Below 38 weeks and 5 days - she's practically bursting out here.

1 comment:

Aaron and Jenny said...

Oh my gosh! Jamie!! Wow, I just found you through Jessica's blog. I'm thrilled for you with the upcoming birth of your baby! So exciting. Sounds and looks like life is going well. :)