Wednesday, November 11, 2009

a lovely surprise... and not the one you're thinking of...

This week I planned on packing my hospital bag. There were certain things I knew I wanted to get and pack so my stay at the hospital would be 'comfortable'. I bought new cozy pjs and a comfy outfit to come home in. I was on the lookout for yummy/comforting lotion, body scrub, and shampoo/conditioner. Well, this evening Ben surprised me with a new "weekender" Vera Bradley bag (he knows my love for those bags), and ordered body butter, scrub, and wash from the company that supplies it to the Hyatt (where we stayed for our honeymoon and anniversary) and the shampoo/conditioner from Crabtree and Evelyn who supplies it to the Hilton (where we have stayed for anniversaries as well). Exactly the scents I would have chosen to bring! Oh I love Ben.

4 comments:

Emily Kate said...

WOW! What a thoughtful gift! Way to go Ben. That's awesome. I should send this post to Jacob. :)

Cami and Juan said...

You are super prepared now! Ben, great job at the gift, well-thought out.

Coleman Family said...

What an absolute sweetie pie! Give him a huggy for me (that's what Hallie calls hugs) and tell him thanks for taking such good care of you. Darling bag, and tell him for Christmas I want some stuff from Crabtree and Evelyn too! ;)wink wink...

Maureen said...

Love that you are so well taken care of! Ben did good.