Tuesday, November 10, 2009

the tiniest nursery ever...

I know... attractive eh? But I finally got in the most comfortable position of my life and was so happy.
We are about halfway done with the nursery. We still need two Jim Shore figurines that are coming in the mail and then there's another picture and shelf to put up sometime this weekend. Oh and the bumper, skirt, and window panel (no pressure, Mom =) But it's getting there. Here are about a gazillion pictures if you're at all interested. It is a very very small room, but it'll do the job. It used to be Ben's study room.
Then star nightlight in action.

The crib, mini-hamper, and rocking chair.
That's a jar full of hair bows, ribbons, etc. Then next to it will be one of the figurines we're waiting for.
Teeny weenie room =)
I don't think she'll lack in children's literature. Thank heavens I've been a teacher and have gotten most of these for free.
All of the pictures are vintage nursery rhymes that I framed awhile back.
Those are the two walls that need their picture, shelf, window panel, etc.
My sister made this sign for me =)
I'm sure in the next week/week and a half it'll be finished and I'll post those pictures later.

5 comments:

Kristen Sheranian said...

Wow I can always count on you for amazing interior design. So darling. I wish I would have had the nursery ready when Canon came home. Oh well, I was happy he came when he did. So slowly we are getting his nursery in order. You look amazing by the way. So cute as a pregnant girl. I can't believe you are having a baby so soon. Love you

Cami and Juan said...

I love it! I love how small the room is, looks very cozy. I'm pretty sure my 'nursery' will be a little bit smaller as it will be a corner of our bedroom at Union Square for the first 3 months.

Jenny and Al said...

Wow! It definitely puts my nursery to shame! I also envy your children's book collection. Books are EXPENSIVE!

Brandon and Jenn said...

Super cute! She's going to feel so at home. Love, love, love the bow jar...why didn't I think of that?

Coleman Family said...

LUV it! You've done such a good job Jame! It's not long now...;)