Monday, November 9, 2009

it just keeps getting bigger....


how is that possible..?
So I still have three weeks left... and uncomfortable doesn't quite cover it.
What I'm excited for (mostly very selfish things):
*sleeping on my stomach and back
*not waking up in the middle of the night for relief
*bending over without grunting like a beast
*not having to worry about a stretch mark appearing
*eating without getting a stomach ache... every day...
*having normal-sized ankles
*not jumping off of the treadmill to use the facilities after 10 minutes
*oh, and meeting my daughter of course
What I'll miss:
*Ben painting my toenails
*strangers getting up on the subway to give me their seat
*not being responsible for someone else's well-being yet
*yeah, that's about it

5 comments:

Krissi said...

that's true love ben.

Cami and Juan said...

3 more weeks! Crazy. What a sweet husband to paint your toenails, I'm afraid Juan's would just make a mess!

Brandon and Jenn said...

I can't believe how quickly your due date is approaching! I'm so excited for you to become a new mom.

Natalie said...

I miss you. Are you absolutely sure you don't want to name your sweet baby girl Natalie. I think it works.

Also. I need Ben!

Jon and Heidi said...

I am so excited for you to be almost done. But the getting up at night thing won't change and it gets harder before it gets easier. But enjoy that time you have during the night it is precious. I keep checking the blog to see if she is here yet, and I hope that you can get a new camera before she comes because it sure will get used a lot. You are going to be great parents.