Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Of course Charlotte was a LotteBug. What else could she have been for her first Halloween?

Thank you, Carrie, for making her tutu... I promise it didn't look like a bundled up mess like it does here. We had just been holding her and walking around so it got squished. It went perfect - thanks!
(and we'll be using it with her birthday shirt for her party =)
"The candy is all mine!!! MuAhaHaha!"

(I'll post more pictures and video of her first Halloween when I'm not so dang tired...)

2 comments:

Coleman Family said...

I love your captions! Muahahahahaha! Awesome! I hope you guys had a blast! We were supposed to have friends over for dinner and Claire got sick so we had to cancel...typical! :) Love Charlotte's outfit!

Maureen said...

SUCH a cute costume!