Friday, October 1, 2010

Charlotte + babies = holy terror

I'm a little frightened to have Charlotte around any future children that we'll have. We got her this baby doll for Christmas when she was a whopping 4 weeks old. She's just started to take an interest in it which I was so excited about. Then I started taking all of these pictures and what transpired was flippin' hilarious and kind of scary.
"ohhh, my pretty dolly..."
"I wonder what would happen if I bent you backwards in half like this..."
"... and screamed in your face..."
"... and bit your bum..."
"...oh how I love my little dolly..."

Maybe she just has a crazy love for this doll...? or is already showing signs of bullying tendencies...? I'll guess we'll have to wait and see. =)



2 comments:

Coleman Family said...

Yeah, she can't touch Adie until she's 5! Or maybe make that 10... :)

Brock, Kim, Maddi, Brody, and Maisie said...

HILARIOUS! I can't believe how big she's getting! Are you enjoying being at home full time...missing school at all?