Monday, December 21, 2009

week 4

I can't believe that next week she'll be a MONTH old! I definitely don't want time to fly by. She looks so big to us which is sad, but also nice that the teeny tiny survival stage of the first few weeks is over. We are definitely falling more in love with her. How can you not? She's flippin adorable!
'O Christmas Tree'... once again we went to our local grocery store and bought this tree for $14.99
she was ticked when we were taking her picture in her adorable cardigan and pea coat

this is her ghetto outfit - LOVE the onesie and the doo rag hat is horrible but funny

I got her to sleep alone today for a nap on her boppy - I thought I'd take a nap or clean... but all I did was watch 'Little People Big World' and debating on whether or not I wanted to pick her up and cuddle...
we have WAY too many hats for her
and just being sickly cute after her tummy was full

1 comment:

Coleman Family said...

LOVE that pea coat!!! And yes, time goes by fast, mom and dad can tell you stories of me crying about it. But I love where they're at right now, in school doing fun things and really becoming their own person. So jealous I'm not coming on Saturday, oh well! February will have to do! Love ya!