Saturday, December 5, 2009

more pictures of the little bug

Things are definitely getting better in our house. My milk finally came in (sorry if that's too much info) so she is finally getting full and happy. She lost quite a lot of weight when she came home from the hospital so we had a second dr's appointment two days after the first to check her weight and she gained 4 oz! Yay! Gosh, I felt so horrible after the first visit, but she's starting to eat regularly and gain a little weight.
She hated her first "bath."
My mom getting in on some cuddling.
Mmmm... milk.
Ben helps so much. This was early one morning - he gave her a bit of a bottle and snuggled for a few hours with her so I could sleep.
Scrumptious.
Her second (and much better) dr's visit.
She swims in her newborn sized clothes. Here she's ready for her next outing: dr's office and Walgreens - very exciting...

7 comments:

Jodie said...

I'm sure you get comments all the time, but I just can't believe how much hair she has! I'm so jealous! My babies are practically baldies compared to her! :) What a sweetheart.

Coleman Family said...

OH MY HEAVENS!!! I cannot get enough of her little tiny self! And this is NOT because I'm her auntie, but she is gorgeous!!!!!!! LOVE the milky face picture! It's nice to see your baby happy with a full tummy. I'm SO thrilled that you all are doing so much better. Mom totally looks in heaven with Charlotte laying on her! So jealous! Love you!

Brock, Kim, Maddi, Brody, and Maisie said...

She is so stinkin' cute!!

Maureen said...

She is just gorgeous! Love the pics!

Cami and Juan said...

You have such cozy blankets for her, such a prepared mom. PS I love your mom's pajamas.

Unknown said...

I hate to say this because I don't want to offend my own children, but Charlotte is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen! Can't wait to meet in person. Love, Nana

Julaine said...

Confession...I'm one of Cami's friends and you're her blog list so I've checked out your blog a few times. I just wanted to tell you I think you're baby is SO adorable. (I'm not saying that in a creepy way either!) Newborns to me just look like newborns. I love all her hair, she already has way more hair than my baby who's 10 months! Congratulations.