Friday, November 21, 2008

Feeling Hesitant...

So I, like many of you, have read the entire Twilight series. A few times actually... it's a little embarassing but true. No, the writing isn't terribly good (quite cheesy in fact) but the plot is interesting and let's face it - Edward makes us all swoon. So tomorrow I will be venturing out to see the movie. I know it won't be as good as the book because movies never usually are (minus Pride and Prejudice.. Mmmmm... =) I just hope it doesn't "ruin it" for me. I know they didn't have a lot of money for filming so we'll see. I'll let you know tomorrow night how it goes!

4 comments:

Brandon and Jenn said...

I'm totally with you. I even got Brandon to read the books, so it was easy to convince him to take me to see the movie. Let's hope it's worth $10 a ticket!

Cami and Juan said...

Seriously I am nervous, the previews have scared me a little bit about the acting quality. But I'm seeing it anyway and dragging Juan along with me. He'll just have more things to make fun of me about.

Emily Kate said...

I haven't seen it yet either and I'm also nervous. I'm trying to think of it as something different than the book, because it just can never be as good as the book. I worry that the cheesy lines that are hard to take in the book, but tolerable, will be unbearable in the movie! And you know I love the book. We'll see!

Brandon and Jenn said...

I saw it. It was probably the worst movie I've ever seen. It had a certain made-for-tv quality about it. How sad to see such a good book butchered so badly on the big screen!