Sunday, August 24, 2008

I'm a mermaid

I can't help it.. I love these little quizzes...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Headstrong and fiesty. You have a mind of your own that's full of romantic dreams about the world around you. Exploring exotic places is your ultimate dream, and although you can be a little naive you'll realize that there is something to be gained from your family's wisdom.



I was also 11% Mulan (strong and spirited), 22% Cinderella (dignified and hardworking), and apparently not pure/trusting/adventurous/independent/thoughtful/loving/intelligent/kind/free-spirited/wise/charming/witty/passionate or mysterious... dang it.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Ariel??? I see you more as Pippi Longstocking. Full of spunk and always up for a laugh and an adventure. I, of course, would be Snow White as I am surrounded by little people.