Monday, August 4, 2008

The Happiest Place on Earth... again...

Yep, I was feeling exactly how I look.


Ben was this hat every single day we were at Disneyland - it's kind of his thing when we go to Disneyland to wear ginormous hats.



Mmmm...

My sister is on the right and my dad is in the middle. They were the only three that wanted to go on the Tower of Terror (when I went I just about lost my lunch). Ben had a little bit more fun than his pose shows.

I was really hot and I was stuck in a line - 'nuff said.

My niece Emma and I were way pumped for the new 3d Toy Story ride - oh yeah!

Ben and Laura went on all of the scary rides with each other. This one would shoot you up in the air... yuck...
Apparently you get wet on this ride...

That boulder was monstrous and movin' fast.

It never gets old going to Disneyland for us.

My family tends to spell things out with our arms on our first few times on Splash Mountain. This time we spelled out LOVE and my dad made a heart in the backseat. My dad also does some killer spirit fingers. 

One attractive close up, eh?









3 comments:

Cami and Juan said...

I love that Ben wears that hat. I love disneyland so much, Juan and I are going to go every year now.

Clemstock said...

If I were you, I would blow up that close up and make it a center piece of art work in your kitchen. Oh yes, I think it would go nicely.

Coleman Family said...

I noticed that Claire and I were mysteriously missing from your pictures...I see how it is!;) Love ya! I say we go back to Disneyland NEXT year!!!!:o