Thursday, October 6, 2011

take me out to the ball game

A few weeks back Ben got four free tickets to a Cubs game from work. I'm not even going to tell you how amazing these seats were... okay I'm going to tell you.. a.m.a.z.i.n.g. We were in the fifth row in left field. Foul ball territory. Plus free parking. And did I mention these amazing four seats were FREE? Yeah, pretty sweet.
This girl is a peach. She insisted on bringing her "Adie baby" to the game and many many books.
She had two extra seats to enjoy and felt like a big kid.
One of many activities/books we brought to help entertain.
Did I mention the game went into extra innings? Like three or four extra innings?
She cried once. When she smacked her head on the seat. I probably would have cried too.
Ben explaining one of the many intricacies of baseball.
Ben teaching her the fine art of eating sunflower seeds at a game.
love love love her

2 comments:

Coleman Family said...

Oh I can't wait for the next two weeks to go by! We need some Chawlotte snuggles! Awesome game, nuff said!

Cami and Juan said...

How much fun! And I'd much rather be at a cooler game than on a steaming hot day! Not to mention the cool hats you get to wear.