Thursday, January 13, 2011

and we're back...

Ben and I are finally back and settling in from Christmas vacation where we went to my parent's. I actually got two full weeks with my husband.
It was awesome.

I keep avoiding blogging because I'm two months behind. I'm just going to do a little at a time.
Here is Charlotte's first 'toot' or pony. Since then she's actually grown enough hair to put in two little pig tails in the back which made me tear up.


here's her pirate grin (she had only two teeth off to the side on top and then the bottom middle two) unfortunately she's since grown the other two on top which now balances out her grill
up next... her birthday party... hopefully soon =)

3 comments:

Cami and Juan said...

That is so cute how her teeth came in. Glad you got a few pictures before the others. I love the ponytail. Makes me realize I should be doing a lot more with Amelia's plethora of hair.

Coleman Family said...

Love that little toot!

Brock, Kim, Maddi, Brody, and Maisie said...

so bummed we didn't get to meet up this time around...we will definitely need to make it happen next time! You will definitely need to see Maeve...what a sweetie. By that time, Charlotte and Brody might be ready to date =) Hope things are good with you!