Saturday, July 24, 2010

Disneyland 2010

A few weeks ago we went with my family to Disneyland. Ben finally had 10 wonderful days to spend with us after he finished his third year of medical school. Only one year left to go, thank heavens. Okay, so this is a HUGE post. I couldn't decide which pictures to post so I posted a ton. Most are of Charlotte ... give us a break, she's our first child! =) We had an amazing time. The weather was a perfect 75 degrees and the park wasn't too crowded. I love Disneyland and almost got teary on the last day even though we had a 6 day pass... good thing we're going to DisneyWorld in September... =)
This little trooper loved D-land. She'd stay up late with us and snooze in the stroller. Obviously her sleep schedule got screwed, but we had so much fun. Here she is snuggling with my sister Laura on the way home from vacation. Beat.
Laura and Emma on the Dumbo ride. Their faces pretty much sum up how we all felt... maybe minus my brother-in-law Dave =)
Charlotte snuggling with her favorite person in the world.
Claire Bear got to ride with me - oh yeah!
My nieces and brother-in-law.
Her usual face anytime you whip a camera out.
Ben's buddy Hallie. Even though they don't get to see their uncle very often, these girls love Ben when he's around =)
Alright... so kind of a random picture.

She still had her cold here... hence the snot bubble.
Ben, my dad, Laura, and her bestie Crystal on the California Screamin' rollercoaster. I've been on it a few times and it makes me want to vomit... I'm a wuss...
We always get matching shirts and wear them together... yes, we're one of those families.
Don't hate.
Charlotte, the Toy Story action figure.
Thank heavens these two have each other. They go on all of the fast/scary rides together. They're on the Maliboomer that shoots you straight up... yuck.
They even had a small shirt so Charlotte could match us all. These two were the only two to wear Mickey ears... they wore them with pride.
With Auntie Laura on the Toy Story arcade game.
Eating some type of gross looking vegetable while the rest of us ate pizza... poor kid.
scrumptious

This was the day we took her to the ER because her temp was 103... hence her dazed/swollen eyed look. But this girl was tugging on the sword and trying to lick it to death despite feeling gross.

Soooo tiny.
Her new smile (picture heavily breathing coming out of that little nose at the same time)
Claire and her papa on the Jungle Cruise ride.
The dorky twins on the Grizzly River ride. Laura looks like she may have wet her pants in this pic.
We got soaked and it wasn't exactly the hottest of days.
I love Em in this picture. She's so cool.
Claire loved this ride but kept saying over and over when she got wet "my mom's gonna kill me, she loves this outfit" hahahaha...
Emma was sweatin' this ride until the end where she couldn't stop giggling from the rush. These two are buds.
We are so dang attractive it sucks for anyone who is in our presence.
Miss Hallie waiting ever so patiently in line.
Alright, I couldn't pick which one I liked best so I chose all three.


Enjoying the little rides in the Bug's Land.
Crystal, Ben, and a tiny pirate.
Chillaxing with Hallie... I wish I could fit into a stroller...
Cracking up while on the Jungle Cruise ride. I think she enjoys life.
The cousins. I wish these four could grow up closer together. It's fun watching them all play together... until the baby cries from too much lovin'. Thanks, Mom, for the matching outfits!
The two pals checking out all of the tiny people on It's A Small World.
*sorry, Carrie, for not having a single picture of you! I didn't even have an ugly picture of you... nothing... nada... zilch... sorry...
*enjoy the SIX videos below

4 comments:

Emily Kate said...

Oh my heck she's so cute! I love her in the mickey ears! How fun. I'm jealous you only have one year left of school. Two years feels like forever. Jacob takes the USMLE on Monday and is stressing. That's why I've been in Utah all month. He took his vacation month in July so he'd have an extra month to study because he was so nervous. Luckily we found out he got a Psych rotation for Aug and only has to go two days a week, sweet! We're dying for a break school. Someday we'll be done with all of this, right?? :)

Kristen Sheranian said...

Your family is way to fun!!!! I love that you all had matching shirts. It looked like such a blast. Charlotte's eyes are amazing. They are so pretty! I am so jealous that you got to go to Disney...you know how I love it! Someday we will definitely have to meet up there with our kids. Don't you think that would be fun. I can't wait to see you this week! Loves!

Coleman Family said...

I'm so sending you some pictures of me..and you better post them! Ha! kidding. I swear though, my kids are going to grow up and say, "what did mom look like back then?" because I'm usually the one taking the pictures.
We had a blast, didn't we? There were a few melt downs, but overall it was a hoot! I love that our family gets along so well that we can have big vacations together! Love you 3!

Clemstock said...

Jamie, wow, you were not kidding that was a long post. I think I fell asleep half way through, then was jolted back to life when I saw this picture of two incredibly attractive people. HA. Best commentary ever! Okay, so your little girl is getting cuter and cuter. Serious. Can we adopt her. Would that be okay?