Wednesday, July 7, 2010

7 months young

This little girl turned 7 months while we were in Disneyland last week. The past month she's changed so much.
She...
*crawls (as of last week)
*climbs over everything
*pulls herself up to stand (which has resulted in her first lump/bruise on her forehead)
*says hiiiii over and over
*growls
*is a ham when the camera is pulled out
*puts her hands up when she's on a ride
*had her first ER visit last week (yes, while in Anaheim) with a 103 temp and an eye infection
*loves a thrill
*still has zero teeth
*still licks your shoulder if she's happy to be held by you
*scrunches up her nose and breathes out of it really fast when she's excited
*talks a lot when her mouth is closed
*high fives like a champ
*claps
*is pretty much awesome all around =)
*Ben and I saw Toy Story 3 a few days ago and both cried and cried about her growing up - if you've seen the movie you'd understand why we started thinking about it =(

6 comments:

Maureen said...

This picture just put the biggest smile on my face! Love it.

Side note: Thank you! I am over the shock by now and pretty excited. :)

Second side note: When are we hanging out???

Brandon and Jenn said...

She is a doll! I can't wait for Ruby to get her first set of Mickey Mouse ears, too.

Coleman Family said...

Oh how I love love love love love that little snookums, even when she wakes me up in the middle of the night coughing...poor little beebs...c

Jaci Cummings said...

JAMIE!!!! I can't believe I found you -- I have been wanting to catch up FOREVER! I am in love with your blog and your sweet Charlotte. Congrats, mama! I would love to get an email if you have a moment of time to shoot me the last four years of your life!! Mine is jaci.cummings@gmail.com. Hope you're doing well and enjoying being home while you can -- how cool that you get to do that! Let's chat soon! Love, Jaci (Thurgood) Cummings

Laura Conklin said...

Who knew? so many fine qualities, and yes I am the only other one with the guts to ride all of the good rides...thank goodness i have Ben :)

Laura Conklin said...

where are the d-land pics, hello?