Wednesday, May 26, 2010

lalalaweenaweena's vist

This is my sister Laura. Laura visits often. I think she's visited at least 6 times in the three years we've lived in Chicago. A few weeks ago she came on business and stayed with us for the weekend. It's hard to find new things for her to do while she's here... she's kind of done it all.
We went to a new Thai restaurant we had never tried right off of Michigan Ave. It was pretty good.
Charlotte drooled over our food.
Don't they look like a happy family? Let's be honest... she looks more like her mother than I do... whatever...

Thank you, Lalalaweenaweena, for visiting us so much! We only have one year left, so you better get your bum out here!

4 comments:

Brandon and Jenn said...

I love it when family comes to visit (and friends-- we still have time for you to come again before we move back to Utah). And Charlotte keeps getting more and more adorable. I love the picture of her in that little brown hat.

Coleman Family said...

Those are the CUTEST pictures of Laura and Charlotte! Especially the first one - I'm sure Laura ate her up! 2 more weeks sista!!!!!

Cami and Juan said...

How nice that she gets to visit so often and gets a free place to stay. That video of Charlotte talking to you on the phone in the last post is so sweet. She missed her mom.

Clemstock said...

Who are we kidding, you should probably let everyone know about the "fake" pregnancy (Glee flash back).....its probably time. HAHAHA. I laughed when I read that. With the dark hair, she does look like your sister. You've seen my kids, Lily looks absolutely nothing like me; Lexia only slightly looks like me because of the dark hair. Genetic passing on is highly over rated.