Sunday, April 25, 2010

some more Tejas

Here are some more random pics from our Texas trip.
Ya know, she actually hates being tossed in the air... so I don't know why I did it...

She looooves giving big wet kisses... anywhere she can get her little mouth... so beware...

She's been doing this a lot in the past few weeks. She'll be sitting in your lap and look up at you, then look back at whatever she was looking at before, then look up at you again... just to make sure you're still there. Especially if you're talking, then she looks up all of the time. Not always, but many times she'll put her little hand on your cheek.... LOVE it.

I said a curse word and she heard me... just kidding - I think she was singing loudly with her boisterous voice in the car.
Eating a flower of course.

Drooling over another one.

And being completely done with the garden.


5 comments:

Brandon and Jenn said...

I love those big eyes and the shirt. Great pics!

Coleman Family said...

Those are the ca-utest pictures of her! I love the singing one and the looking back at Ben one and the kissing one! Ok, I love them all!

Cami and Juan said...

She looks so old in that t-shirt, jeans, and red shoes. Adorable that she looks up at you and puts her hand up.

Maureen said...

These are the best pictures of her yet - love how animated she is! So precious.

Laura Conklin said...

I really love that I Messed in Texas shirt. i'd love one but i think it'd come across a little differently. Charlotte is flippn' adorable, of course. Just livin' life that girl...