Sunday, April 11, 2010

first cereal

I have a lot of catching up to do. I finally downloaded pictures to my computer and it was a whopping 550 (from about two weeks... =) and that doesn't include many from Ben's phone or my sister's camera we borrowed when our battery died. Anywho, I've got to take this catching up one day at a time.
At Charlotte's four month check up the doctor said we could get her going on rice cereal for a week or two and then slowly add in baby food. So far we've done the baby cereal, sweet potatoes for a week, and we just started peas. So far she loves it all. Below is her first time trying out cereal.
"What is Mom mixing over there...? You want me to eat that?!"
"Oh, alright. I'll give it a shot..."
"Here I go..."
"Ugh, I'm not so sure about that... I just might throw up..."
"Oh what the heck, let's give it another go."

1 comment:

Coleman Family said...

How did I miss these pictures?! I love when they start eating, it's a bit messy but so cute to see them get excited about mashed peas...oh yum....