Saturday, March 6, 2010

you bought what for $120 ?!!





Oh, I bought 4 blouses, 5 skirts, 17 dresses, 9 jeans, 1 pair of overalls, 9 shorts, 5 jackets, 4 pjs, 18 pants (khakis, stretch, corduroy), 6 swimsuits, 8 onesies, 12 short sleeved shirts , 6 long sleeved shirts, 2 pairs of sandals, 2 pairs of sneakers, 3 dress shoes, and a Graco stroller frame. All clothes range from 6 months to 4T. And might I add that they are almost all BabyGap, Ralph Lauren, Gymboree, Children's Place, Old Navy, or Carters that are in great condition. Twice a year I volunteer at this consignment sale where I get baby clothes ridiculously cheap. As you can tell by my mother load above for only $120. It may look like too many clothes for this girl, but it ranges over the first few years of her life. At the last sale in Sept. I got 0 - 9 month clothes. The last half an hour of the sale you can buy a garbage bag for five bucks and fill it up with whatever you want... so awesome...

* I know I'm a dork for putting everything out, taking a picture of it, and then posting it... but it's just too exciting not to share...

5 comments:

Emily Kate said...

Awesome! I just came home from Utah with a car full of baby gifts and hand-me-downs and heck I was tempted to photograph the haul too! If I'd collected it all by cheap shopping, I think I would so I could brag. :)

Coleman Family said...

That is quite the load Jame! You scored BIG time!!!!! How fun! :)

Blake and Laura said...

What a sweet deal! Good job!

Cami and Juan said...

I am so jealous right now. They all look so cute! What a steal you got.

Laura Conklin said...

How do you do that? That's a crap load of baby clothes!