Tuesday, March 23, 2010

four month check up

Since we'll be out of town next week when Charlotte officially turns four months, we went to her appointment today. She weighed 13 lbs 12 oz (61st percentile) and was 24 3/4" (75th percentile) long. She had more shots =( and had the saddest scream/cry. This time Ben held her little arms down and I sat in the back. It's so fun to see her grow and learn. She is the happiest little baby and we are madly in love with her.
Waiting for her visit.
After she was weighed and measured the nurse gave her the cutest and softest teddy bear that she LOVED (see below video).
Buds.
This is one of her pediatricians, Dr. Shahid. We LOVE him. He is the kindest man who really listens and takes his time. Last time we saw him he was bald because he did a Muslim pilgrimage to Mecca in December and I guess they shave their heads at some point during that time. Ben worked with him when he was doing his pediatric rotation and suggested him to be Charlotte's doctor. We also have another doctor, Dr. Judy, that we see if Dr. Shahid's schedule is full. We love her too.
He got really shy when we asked if they could take a picture together but was so adorably smiley with her.

4 comments:

Brandon and Jenn said...

She really is a good mix of you and Ben. I can't wait to meet her next week!

Coleman Family said...

Oh my gosh! I can see Ben's face! When did he do that? Tell him he looks good! And Charlotte sure loved that bear, my goodness! I HATE shots, next week I've got 2 girls lined up...yikes.

Cami and Juan said...

She is so stinkin adorable in those pictures with the teddy bear. That's so nice you have pediatricians that you love.

Jenna said...

Sooo adorable! I officially have the cutest niece ever :) I can't believe how big she is!!! August is too far away :(