Monday, March 1, 2010

three months young...

This little pumpkin is three months old! When we went to REI over the weekend I plopped her on a scale and she weighed a little over 13 lbs. She gabs all of the time and does a little screech and whimper when she's done playing and wants you to rescue her. If you don't get her fast enough she puckers out her lower lip and bawls. She loves to walk around with you as you do chores and leans her little cheek against yours. She has rolled over from her tummy to her back a handful of times and grabs/swats at her toys now. She was sleeping a solid 7 straight hours until she got sick and went on a two week vacation to Washington. We're definitely working on the sleeping again. She pulls out my hair and grabs small amounts of skin and pinches the heck out of it.. it hurts.
she has found the hypnotic effect of the television... it doesn't matter how I face or move her around, she tries to find the t.v.

still loves snuggling with daddy
she loves baths - minus the washing of her armpits
she loves putting everything in her mouth... including her tiny fist... which makes her slobber everywhere - hence the emergence of bibs

she's a big smiler

she's my best little girl friend

3 comments:

Jenny and Al said...

I love her smile in that last picture!

I wasn't sure whether it was Ben she was cuddling with or a Jewish rabbi! :)

Coleman Family said...

I miss that little bubber! I like what you said about her grabbing hair and skin and then the picture that follows is of a "what, me?" innocent little face! She just gets prettier all the time!

Cami and Juan said...

What cute smiles. Those 3 months flew by!