Tuesday, January 19, 2010

weeks 7 and 8

Here is a random assortment of pictures from the last week and a half of little Charlotte's life. She's already 7 1/2 weeks. She's starting to coo and smile a ton which is so much fun. We love love love this little girl.

Last night we bought a play gym and she loves it. She'll last a good 30 minutes staring at all of the toys and kicking her little feet.

Her little legs were a moving and grooving.

We went to Detroit over the weekend and went to a car show. She hung out in this thing the whole time and did awesome until she had a major blow out which got her screaming which gave her a heat rash because she got so worked up and angry... awesome.
Not too happy about getting in the car.
It took five hours to drive to Detroit. She slept the entire way except a 10 minute bottle break. Once we got to the hotel she laid like this and stretched out forever.

Here she is on our road trip just chillin.
Having another good stretch one random evening.



4 comments:

Emily Kate said...

She's so precious! I think I bought that same cutie pie onesie on sale ha!

Coleman Family said...

I didn't think she could get any cuter, but HELLO! That little girlie is so scrumptious!!! I'm so happy she loves her little play mat! Anything that keeps them occupied for 30 minutes is a GOOD thing! And I love the picture of her in the purple bow! Well I love all of them, but she has a really cute expression there! Love ya! Thanks for the new pics!!!

Cami and Juan said...

I love her stretch out positions. She seems so content, you must be doing it all right!

Coleman Family said...

I just saw the videos, I couldn't get them to work yesterday. Oh my goodness she's cute! She sure does like her little play mat - she has the most darling expression on her face!