Friday, January 22, 2010

more from week 8 and some craftiness

I took these first two today and had to post them because they're just too cute.



She's doing a jig in this picture.
This is a quick picture I took when she was in a mid-tantrum.
My ever so crafty family is amazing. They're always whipping something out for my house. My Mom made the quilt, window panel, and is almost done with the bedding. My sister Laura made the abc picture. She stole the idea from The Land of Nod. And my other sister Carrie decorated the photo frame.



4 comments:

Coleman Family said...

Mom's quilt looks amazing! And Laura's painting is so darling - I actually like it better than the Land of Nod's. Her bedroom is to die for. And that headband you made? SOOOO super cute! Even when she's having a tantrum Charlotte is just scrumptious!!! I just want to munch her!

Kristen Sheranian said...

You guys are too much. I love all of those things. I am trying to come up with some cute things to do with Canon's room. Still in the works. Well your Family is so cute. I just love them Oh and Charlotte is so darling. I can't wait to meet her.

Cami and Juan said...

That quilt is just the cutest quilt I've ever seen with the most adorable fabric. Your mom has good taste!

Krissi said...

I couldn't not comment. Everything is beautiful, the painting (gasp) the quilt (oh my), but especially charlotte :)