Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Week 6

Little Charlotte is almost six weeks old! It's back to being just her and I. Ben started his family medicine rotation this week and everyone else has gone home. On Monday she went with me to my school to meet my students and other teachers. She then was my shopping buddy for a little while and was an angel with Ben when he watched her while I went to the gym. Tuesday rolls around and she is a crying machine ALL DAY! Holy cow, I almost lost my mind. Today she's been chill - hallelujah.
one full belly
starting to like her swing more and more

this is her waking up this morning, just waiting for me to get her with squeaks and little whimpers

after a warm and toasty bath
this was her second real bath and she loved it
not too thrilled about her picture being taken after church - I mohawked her hair and Ben said she looked like a boy rocker from the 80's... I thought she looked cute but whatever

3 comments:

Coleman Family said...

claire just said, "why are they putting water on her head?" and emma answers, "because they're washing her head, the little darling. oooooooh! i can't wait to see her!"
as you can tell we are thrilled to see you soon! get out when you can, visit your neighbor upstairs and talk to people on the phone whenever you feel like you're going crazy! i remember those days jame, she'll get bigger and easier to handle! love ya!

Coleman Family said...

I had to pop in again and tell you I love ya! PLEASE call anytime you need to chat or cry. Believe me, I have been EXACTLY where you are! Call me!!!

Coleman Family said...

3 more weeks! Whoohoo!!!!