Sunday, October 25, 2009

a little more than a month left...


So all of my pictures of my belly have my head cut off because I have to use my cell phone (our camera was lost on a subway in D.C.) and Ben's never home. To actually 'see' the belly up close and personal I have to put the cell phone super close to the mirror, therefore, cutting off my head. But it's not like my head has changed =) Our nursery is almost finished. I just have to hang up the pictures and shelf, so I'll post pictures of that soon. We're slowly checking things off our list to have ready by the time she comes home. Luckily we only have two major/expensive things left to purchase: stroller, swing. Gosh, babies are expensive.
This picture is from 34 weeks, 3 days.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are the cutest headless pregnant lady I've ever seen!

Cami and Juan said...

Get a camera before that baby comes! I'm so excited to see your nursery and am quite jealous as we will still be living in our one bedroom Union Square when our baby comes.

Emily Kate said...

You look so good! I'm pretty jealous you're so near the end. This seems like the longest 9 months ever! :)

Jon and Heidi said...

Jamie I can't believe that you are almost due. WOW! I am so excited for you. Labor is one of my favorite parts. I know that sounds crazy but it is amazing!!!