Sunday, October 11, 2009

another 'bump' picture

This is me at 32 weeks and 2 days.
We lost our camera on the subway in D.C. a little while ago so this picture was taken with my phone. This camera phone is sooo good that it even took a picture of our toothpaste spit on the mirror... ha!
Good things coming up:
*only 50 days (give or take) left until Charlotte arrives
*only six weeks left until my maternity leave begins (hallelujah)
*only a few more weeks until Ben can stop making fun of me for wanting to watch Christmas movies (even though I've secretly watched a few =)
*only six days until my birthing class... boo...
*only 75 days until Christmas
*and only 159 days until my birthday

6 comments:

Emily Kate said...

You look so good, Jamie!! I should be so lucky. I'm only 12 weeks right now!

Anonymous said...

Looking gorgeous. Thanks for the updated picture of you and Charlotte.

Cami and Juan said...

50 days kind of sounded long until I realized it's before Christmas! That is so close.

Jenny and Al said...

Alan and I watched Elf about a month ago--his idea! And I have been listening to Christmas music for a week or so now. I think I was getting depressed with the cold weather, and Christmas music cheers me up!!

I can't wait to see cute pictures of Charlotte when she comes!

Brock, Kim, Maddi, Brody, and Maisie said...

you don't even look that big! I think I look bigger than you @ only 4 months!

Coleman Family said...

You look fantastic you brat! Mom said you've only gained 20 pounds so far fabulous job darling!!! good for you for pulling out Christmas music - Dave would divorce me if I watched one this early with him around! Love ya!