Thursday, August 20, 2009

projects and vera bradley

I have a thing for Vera Bradley. I call them my Mary Poppin's bags (especially the ginormous pink/brown one).  The beautiful blue one below is a baby bag my sister and mom bought me. I almost cried when I opened the box and discovered this little thrill. Below it are the ones I've collected so far.


Below are some projects I've been working on for the baby's room.
A frame I'll use - with her name on it.
I've decided to decorate her room with vintage pictures of nursery rhymes.
I had a book of these rhymes that I tore out, used scrapbooking paper as matting and distressed some frames.



8 comments:

Blake and Laura said...

So cute, Jamie! You are so creative. And I love the name Charlotte. You have also obtained quite the assortment of fun and cute bags. You are going to be a great mommy!

Coleman Family said...

LOVE the pictures Jamie! Didn't mom get each of us a book from the cheese factory? :) I in fact just read the book to Hallie the other day - the one about the mouse with the woman holding the knife freaks her out though!
And hooray for non swollen ankles! Mine got so bad with Emma over the summer that Dave called them Fred Flinstone feet. Hardy har har...
Call me!

Cami and Juan said...

You are so good at your projects! She will be so lucky to have decorations made especially by her mom.

Jenny and Al said...

I didn't know you guys had decided on a name! I like the name Charlotte a lot. And I am totally amazed and jealous of your creativity! I think those nursery rhymes will be darling in the baby's room!

Kathryn the Great said...

Oh Jamie! Congratulations! Those nursery pictures are so something I would love! Great job!

Brandon and Jenn said...

So cute and I just adore the name Charlotte! I can't wait to see what the nursery looks like when you're all finished.

Jon and Heidi said...

What cute things. It is so fun to get ready for a baby to come. Enjoy every minute!

shareka said...

I love the bags! And yes I did move to salt lake and commute to springville... I love it!