Monday, March 12, 2012

so proud...

This little squirt:
Cuddled with me last night and watched Pride and Prejudice.

She loved it.

Which in turn made me love her more.

She sang and danced along during their balls
and commented on how pretty their dresses were.
She even exclaimed that Darcy was rather mean as he scowled at everyone in the room.
"Ohhhhh so meeeean. He not very nice."
She also got rather still and watched closely when they almost mooched in the rain (2005 version) I think she may have been holding her breath like I do every time.

We drank mint tea together as I tried to explain to my 2 year old the complexities and misunderstandings of Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy's relationship.

Gosh, I love my kid.

3 comments:

Coleman Family said...

I'm so proud of you Jamie...you are indeed carrying on our tradition of fine Jane Austen flicks! Give her a "mooch" from Aunt Carrie!

Jenna said...

she is definitely your child lol love her :)

Jenna said...

she is definitely your child lol. love her :)