Sunday, February 6, 2011

big kid

Charlotte seems to becoming quite the little toddler lately.
She LOVES shoes. Anytime she sees any she grabs them, sits on your lap, hands you the shoe and says "hee -a", and points to her little foot.
My mom recently sent her some sparkly pink shoes that she has to wear even over her pjs.
we're working on the whole utensil thing
she also loves to bat her eyes, roll her eyes, twirl in a circle, put bows in and out of her hair, tease you by handing you something and then as soon as you reach for it snatching it back with a grin
and she said thank you ("tee choo") for the first time this weekend
and love you ("ya yoo")

she melts my heart

3 comments:

Coleman Family said...

My fav is the rolling of her eyes - I can't help laughing every time!

Todd-Hang Turner said...

i LOVE the red shoes!!! =)

Cami and Juan said...

ya yoo, are you kidding me? Kids are so much fun. I can't even wait but don't want the next stage to come quite yet, all at the same time.