Tuesday, November 23, 2010

enjoying the end of fall

Charlotte, her buddy Theron, and I spent the afternoon in our yard playing in the leaves. It was the simplest thing, but for some reason I had so much fun. We collected leaves, ate them, crunched them in our fingers, made leaf rubbings, and enjoyed the mild weather while it lasted.
I could not keep these leaves from entering her tiny mouth. over. and over. and over again.
But she's pretty darling so I didn't mind too much.
This kid conducted music half the time we were out there.
crunching those leaves
my view
eating leaves... again

6 comments:

Coleman Family said...

What a fun day - those two are so cute together!

Brock, Kim, Maddi, Brody, and Maisie said...

Charlotte is getting to be such a big girl! I can't wait to see her again. Let me know when you're home and maybe we'll have you over and just let the babes play :)

Maureen said...

I agree with your sis - she is so cute with her lil bud! Love her hat :)

Iuliana@Hip2Thrift said...

She is so stinkin' cute. Did you make the hat?

The Windy City Duo said...

LOVE this pictures... such cute little friends. So glad they have each other... and so glad we have each other.

Mugs said...

Oh Jamie, she is such a BEAUTY!