Saturday, July 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Ben!

On July 22nd was Ben's 26th birthday.  Although we didn't get to have a huge celebration, we did head downtown to a French restaurant for dinner (where we had frog legs... ughh...), opened presents, and I made a homemade (from scratch might I add) german chocolate cake - I'm really not a baker.. or cook for that matter, so it was a big deal.

Yeah, well this is a random picture of us outside of the restaurant.. the only one we took of us that evening.

He shows his enthusiasm well, huh?

3 comments:

Coleman Family said...

Happy Birthday Ben! Did you hear our birthday song? :) You and Charlotte are getting a little something in the mail next week! We miss you two!

Clemstock said...

Hey Ben Happy Birthday!

Clemstock said...

Jamie, I really like your back ground. I really need to change mine to something better.....