Monday, March 2, 2009

what the....?

What's the first word you think of when I say 'Chicago'? If your answer was cold then you are absolutely correct. Never have I been so cold in my life - minus snow camping in northern Wisconsin - anyways, a few weeks back it was in the 60's! Holy cow! Then if dropped to the 30's and 40's so I wore a thin fleece because it felt so "warm". Then this happened (look at below picture). Not only did it happen this time (which was last week) but it also happened last night. I looove Chicago but won't miss this. Two more midwestern winters... I'm over it - 'nuff said. 

view from our front porch... boo...


2 comments:

Clemstock said...

What, what's that you say, you are going to match in Hershey PA and come enjoy mild winters and no traffic with access to big cities....what.....well, that would be wonderful!!! Okay, so it doesn't have to be Hershey, but at least come out East. BooYah. Move the Curran train out East is my vote.

Coleman Family said...

Ha ha, we missed this!!! Although, it snowed Friday and Saturday here and then it snowed about 1/2 inches, melted, hailed enough that it covered the lawn and then snowed again. The weather can't make up it's freakin' mind!!!!!!! The girls loved it though - remind me to blog the pics.