Monday, December 8, 2008

it's that time of year...

Decorations, decorations, decorations...
no idea where to hang this sucker... on the hurricane lamp will do!
our only nativity to the right - and three snowman playing the wisemen...?
totally made this the other night
our lovely matching stockings (thanks mom!)
our fat tree we so lovingly call "big mama" - $14.99 woohoo! (and yes it's real)
oh (random picture I know) but over the weekend I did a baby shower for a friend and these ridiculously cute shoes were my present - so I had to throw this on here
oh and here are some Thanksgiving pics - we were able to fly out to Seattle for five days - above is my niece Claire pooped in the car
right before riding a merry-go-round together (Emma is on the right)
telling secrets...
my mom with Hallie the youngest niece

yeah - just ignore me please





6 comments:

Cami and Juan said...

Merry Christmas! I was scrolling down for a picture of a big, real tree. We're going our 3rd year on our skinny $14.95 walmart tree. Not as big and pretty.

Post-it Note said...

I love you blog! I was especially enjoying your Halloween pictures but you can't beat Christmas, and those baby shoes are definitely worth mentioning.

Brandon and Jenn said...

Your Christmas tree was a steal! BTW, your niece Emma looks just like you (but you've probably heard that before).

Kristen Sheranian said...

Your house looks so cute. Wow I can't believe how big Emma is. Oh and she looks just like you! So darling. I can't wait to see you!

Coleman Family said...

I was looking at the pictures of the girls and Hallie freaked when she saw them - that me! That me!!!
we love you two!

Clemstock said...

You go Jamie!! Your excitement makes it all worth watching that video. But what I want to know, no pony for you? Maybe Santa will bring one.