Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sleepless in Seattle (actually I'm sleeping quite well)


Now I'm in Washington visiting my family for a month before vacation in California and Texas with Ben. Most of my family lives within 45 minutes of each other so it's nice to be able to spend so much time with so many of them. My favorite is seeingmy three nieces. There is Hallie (15 months old), Claire (3 years old), and Emma (4 1/2). They live two blocks away from my parents who I'm staying with. 

At the zoo in Seattle.
Hallie pointing to the zebras (which apparently weren't that thrilling since I didn't even attempt to get them in the shot) and turning into a butterfly.

The three girls as cute caterpillars. 


Yep, that's seaweed on my head.

Ballerinas from the deep... Claire on the right wasn't too happy about the "steenky gween stuff."

My sister the mermaid (and mother of the three kids) - I think she'll kill me when she sees this one.
We thought the blue bows added just the right touch...

Emma
Claire
Hallie with the double chin.
Carrie and I at Tolmie State Park on the Puget Sound.
Emma, my mom, and I searching for tiny crabs.

1 comment:

Clemstock said...

Your nieces are cute. And, I think your sister's picture is quite flattering!