Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I haven't posted in SO long, but Ben has my camera in India. I'll have to post some of his pictures he's sent me since he's been over there - that would probably be more entertaining than what I've been up to. I've taken some pictures with my parent's camera but I'm looking for their plug to download the pictures.  I'm in Washington now enjoying the cool 65 degree weather and 0% humidity. I'll try to post pictures soon. So until then... I got this idea from Jenny on what type of flower you are ( I know - WAY random). I've never even heard of my flower before but whatever.

You Are a Canna

"You stand up for what you believe in, even if it gets in the way of what other people think. You are proud of yourself and your accomplishments and you enjoy letting other people know that."

I like the first half of that, but I'm not so sure about the last half...

No comments: