Saturday, April 26, 2008

More Shtuff from this past year.


I know these posts are pretty random pictures but I've just been sifting through pictures from the last year and are throwing some on here. In the next few days I'll actually post recent things. Like the broken arm....



This is what we typical wore during the winter. When people warned us of "Chicago winters" they weren't joking. Our little downtown of Forest Park is in the background.


Stud huh? Ben bikes to school so for the winter he grew this impressive beard. Here he just got off his bike after riding through -2 degree weather. His beard has icicles in it (not white hair).



Just a normal evening for us... enjoying the LoveSac and drinking a blue slushy... mmm..











We visited Kirtland, Ohio over Easter weekend. 

7 comments:

shareka said...

Welcome to the blogging world!!! I joined at the end of last year. Mostly for the same reason you did... because everyone else had one... I am excited to catch up with you...

Coleman Family said...

YAY!!!!! You started one! Now I'll have incentive to start mine up again too!!!

emily kate said...

Yahooo! I love blogging friends!

Oh and my blog is www.slicesoflight.com/emilykate. Doesn't look like there's a place for me to put it in here.

Jon and Heidi said...

Jamie so fun to here from you. I didn't know if you still remembered us. Sounds like you are having fun. I don't know if you knew but we have another little boy named Owen. He is 6 months old now and Branson just turned 2. Good to hear from you!

Cami and Juan said...

Wow that is a beard for Ben! Juan would never grow a beard like that, even if he tried for years and years. Ha ha!

Cami and Juan said...

Wow that is a beard for Ben! Juan would never grow a beard like that, even if he tried for years and years. Ha ha!

Dear Little Dude said...

you look so skinny!!!! Congratulations!!!