Monday, April 28, 2008

Disneyland!!!


My family and I have this thing for Disneyland. My first time was when I had no front teeth and wore neon spandex (they were cool). For many years we went every summer. Ben and I even went to Disney World for our honeymoon. Since we've been married we've been to Disney World once, Disney Land twice, and another trip planned for this summer (we've been married only 2 1/2 years). Some may say "pathetic", "extreme", "losers"... oh no.. I call it magical. (okay don't read that in a serious tone or I'll sound really wacked)

The happiest place on earth...


Y-M-C-A! My family always does some kind of pose for the Splash Mountain picture. My dad took care of spirit fingers in the back.

My family and I got stuck on Space Mountain for a good twenty minutes in this position. We were being lifted up a steep "mountainside" and the thing shut down, they turned the lights off, and we hung there waiting. As you can see we had to hold ours heads up. They let us go on for two straight rides as an apology.

Aaaarrrgh, matey! Gosh, we love Disneyland, can't ya tell?

3 comments:

Kristen Sheranian said...

Yay for Disneyland!!!! I am obsessed too! I love your blog it is so cute. I am so happy that you started it. I love that we can see what is going on in your life since we can't be with each other! I wish we had a trip planned for this summer that sounds so fun. Love you

Krissi said...

yay! you have a blog! Send an email to me at krissimae@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite to ours.

Jenny and Al said...

Yay for your blog! I have added a link to your blog on mine. I'm excited to stay more updated on your lives.