Thursday, December 15, 2011

my daughter... the actress

I just stumbled across this tonight. Last summer Charlotte and I were playing at the park behind our house. This wife and husband were filming this stroller review when one of the babies had a melt down and went home. They needed another baby and asked if Charlotte could sit in. I said, "Hmm.. why not?" and went with it. I didn't even think twice about whether or not it was a good idea until I was home later that evening. Thank heavens it didn't end up being something weird.

She calls herself Mama Natural and has several videos on YouTube and a blog twitter.com/MamaNaturalBlog. She's nice and... interesting... I believe you can watch her give natural birth on YouTube. =) Charlotte is in the beginning and then the last 10 seconds or so.

And I have no idea why she has a dude's voice but whatever.

1 comment:

Coleman Family said...

Love the voice for sure...must have been a boy that was supposed to be in it? U should have negotiated a stroller out of the commercial! ;)