Monday, November 21, 2011

a conversation with Charlotte

Last week the three of us were able to go to the zoo together before Ben was on call that night. We have a family pass that we used a lot in the summer, but haven't been in a few months. After Charlotte's experience and reaction from this day's visit, I definitely think we'll be going once a week. She's always enjoyed it, but this time was different. She was really really into it and asked so many questions. We were at the polar bear exhibit right when it jumped in the water to eat it's lunch. That was almost a week ago and Charlotte is STILL talking about it:

"Poah bayah jump on the weewee for the fishies!"

Yes, she calls water wee wee. Which I think is hilarious.

On the way home from the zoo she kept saying it over and over so I pulled over to tape her tiny little voice... wanting to remember it for always.

The video is horribly grainy, but her voice is adorable.

*Please notice that she calls me Jamie in the beginning (she does that a lot when she's trying to get my attention). I have to often remind her that I'm mommy and not Jamie to her. She'll smile and call me MommyJamie... whatever.

4 comments:

Cami and Juan said...

She has the cutest little voice! I love the video.

Iuliana@Hip2Thrift said...

That is sooo stinkin' adorable. We should go to the zoo together! I don't have a pass though.

Coleman Family said...

Ok, that's the cutest thing evah. Miss you jerk!

Becky said...

I love her!!!