Saturday, March 19, 2011

the wonderful day you were blessed with my presence

Today's my birthday.
I'm 28.
That's right.
2.8.
I don't feel like I'm 28 (although asking/getting a SpotBot for my birthday from my mom may say otherwise).
Maybe because Ben still hasn't started his 'career' so I feel like we're still in college. Living off of loans. Studying to the wee hours of the night. Eating ramen noodles... okay we don't eat ramen noodles (although I wouldn't pass up a yummy bowl of ramen right about now).

Today's been quite special.
We went downtown for breakfast for cinnamon rolls from Ann Sathers.
dee.lish.
Ben cleaned the house and babysat Charlotte.
I went downtown to a spa for a massage.
h.e.a.v.e.n.
Ben made me a toll house cookie pie.
a.m.a.z.i.n.g.
Then we're going downtown to see Jane Eyre.

That's a dang fine birthday if I do say so myself.
(flashback picture from October - but I felt like I needed to put some picture up - and I haven't taken any of today - so this will have to do!)

5 comments:

Coleman Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Sounds like a dang fine day!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday!!! If I knew, I wouldve wished you so in person today! Hope Jane eyre was great too!! Yay!!!

Brandon and Jenn said...

Happy, happy birthday! If it makes you feel even better you're still a year younger than I am.

Cami and Juan said...

Happy Birthday (late)! Sounds like a perfect birthday, cookie pie, doesn't get any better than that.

Maureen said...

I always check your blog from my phone and it's super hard to comment from it which means I have to remember to come back to your blog once I'm on a computer just to comment, so this is a late Happy Birthday but I was thinking about you on the day-of when I read this post! Thanks for blessing me with your presence :)...sounds like the most amazing way to celebrate!